Ann Barbie Brown (40pcs) Prescription Colored Contacts
Want attention-grabbing eyes? Then try these brown contact lenses! With a pair of these slightly larger prescription-colored contacts, you can make your eyes pop day or night. Whether you want a subtle hint of glow for your everyday look or want to add a bit more glam when you hit the town, this accessory will never let you down. These colored contacts are designed for a single-use, perfect for daily style changes without worrying about maintaining your preferred shade. Always ready to enhance your style, they make an ideal companion for your daily fashion journey.-They'll always be there with you. Not only do they look good, but they feel good too. With a water content of an amazing 58%, they glide on to your eyes and you won't even know you're wearing contacts.
They also come with a power range of 0.00 ~ -10.00, so you'll be able to see how great you look the moment you put them on.
- Ann Barbie Brown (40pcs) contact lenses make your eyes pop more than ever.
- Available in both non prescription and myopia prescription (power 0.00 ~ -10.00)
- Made of silicone hydrogel with excellent oxygen permeability, high moisture content, and UV protection
These brown contact lenses are the ultimate natural prescription colored contacts that make your eyes glow. When you apply them, people will turn their heads. They look great with every look and are ideal if you want to change or update your daily or going out look. These contacts prove that perfection exists.
Advantages of ANN Colored Contacts
- We use colorants that have been verified throughout the stone, and are harmless to the human body as they are approved by the US FDA.
It is used worldwide in the manufacture of color lenses. It is a color lens manufactured to be used more safely by eliminating side effects such as separation and discoloration that occur in color lenses by adopting a special coloring method on the lens surface.
- Ann colored contacts have a comfortable fit and quick adaptability for first-time users of color lenses. In particular, Ann colored contacts have been developed so that existing color lens users do not feel objectionable. Ann colored contacts provide a comfortable fit by alleviating the requirement for wear resistance that occurs during the manufacture of color lenses.
- Ann colored contacts are manufactured by the Casting Method for Edge Out manufacturing method. Especially. In order to relieve eye fatigue and pressure caused by color lenses, the surface curve of the lens is made up of multi-curves, so that the angle is improved according to the tear circulation. Ann colored contacts also give tone to the metabolism, and this condition reduces fatigue and pressure drop even when the lens is worn for a long time.
What is silicone-hydrogel?
Silicone polymer contains a large amount of wetting factor, which is good for improving dryness and has a high oxygen delivery capacity. It is a contact lens material that is moist and soft to wear.
Safe: The circle line does not directly touch the eyes, so it is healthy and safe
More comfy Edge: Aspherical treatment reduces friction with the eyes, making it comfortable to wear for a long time
There are no -0.25, -0.75, -5.25, -5.75