Venti Ann Gray (2pcs) Colored Contacts Lenses
The Venti Ann Lens Colored Contacts Lenses series is a circle lens that gives a gorgeous and stands out itself because it is a lens with very strong color development.
Venti Ann Brown is a brown circle lens with a lot of orange color, and Venti Ann Gray is a gray circle lens with a lot of blue.
The graphic diameter is 13.9mm, which is larger than other colored contacts.
Circle Line is a natural circle lens that is thin, and the color of the lens itself, the color development, and the delicacy of the graphic design do not make the impression that the eyes are too big or too clunky.
The color of the iris part is bright, the contrast with the circle line is clear, and the graphic is also distinctive.
Venti Ann Brown is a combination of yellow, orange, and brown, and gray is a combination of violet, blue, green, and gray.
- Venti Ann Gray colored lenses - Exotic gray lenses made by naturally mixing various colors such as violet, blue, green and gray. These lenses are designed for everyday wear and are comfortable to wear thanks to their 14mm diameter.
- Available in both non prescription and myopia prescription (power 0.00 ~ -8.00)
- These 2 lenses are sold as a box.
- Containing 38% water content, these prescription color contacts have a super natural look thanks to the 13.9mm graphic diameter.
- These prescription color contacts are made with Polymacon material by Ann365 and are designed to last up to a month.
Advantages of ANN Colored Contacts
- We use colorants that have been verified throughout the stone, and are harmless to the human body as they are approved by the US FDA.
It is used worldwide in the manufacture of color lenses. It is a color lens manufactured to be used more safely by eliminating side effects such as separation and discoloration that occur in color lenses by adopting a special coloring method on the lens surface.
- Ann colored contacts have a comfortable fit and quick adaptability for first-time users of color lenses. In particular, Ann colored contacts have been developed so that existing color lens users do not feel objectionable. Ann colored contacts provide a comfortable fit by alleviating the requirement for wear resistance that occurs during the manufacture of color lenses.
- Ann colored contacts are manufactured by the Casting Method for Edge Out manufacturing method. Especially. In order to relieve eye fatigue and pressure caused by color lenses, the surface curve of the lens is made up of multi-curves, so that the angle is improved according to the tear circulation. Ann colored contacts also give tone to the metabolism, and this condition reduces fatigue and pressure drop even when the lens is worn for a long time.
Safe: The circle line does not directly touch the eyes, so it is healthy and safe
More comfy Edge: Aspherical treatment reduces friction with the eyes, making it comfortable to wear for a long time
There are no -0.25, -0.75, -5.25, -5.75